Become a Member
Arts For Health Sarasota – Manatee is a MEMBERSHIP ORGANIZATION for everyone with an interest in arts and health. Members can network with each other and receive regular e-bulletins with the latest news, events, and opportunities as well as be included in an on-line Directory*.
Who should join?
- Arts in Healthcare Professionals
- Arts Therapists
- Artists and Arts Organizations
- Health Professionals including those working in General Practice
- Health and Social Care Organizations
- Service User Organizations
- People working in Public Health
Help us spread the word!
There are many reasons to join AFHS-M. When you become a member, you become a part of the dynamic professional, organizations, and affiliates that are transforming our world, by helping to shape the future of arts in health and well-being. AFHS-M provides the tools and resources to help get you there, by advancing your career and enriching your knowledge with life-long learning resources.
Anyone with an interest in Arts and Health...
- People working in Local Authorities (including Arts Development, Children’s and Young People’s services, Health and Social Services)
- People working in the Voluntary / Community Sector involved in health and social care
- People working in the medical humanities
- People working in education
- People working in strategic regional organizations
- Members of the General Public